Here at South Farnborough Infant School, we are extremely proud of our unique Harmony Curriculum, which puts real-life learning about the world we live in at the heart of the learning experience for every child. Our values, vision and aims are centred around Nature's 7 Principles of Harmony, which are:
- Wellbeing - 'Healthy, happy learners'
- Diversity - 'All different but all the same'
- Oneness - 'Realising that we are one'
- Adaptation - 'Mirroring nature's perfect designs'
- Geometry - 'Order and pattern, in and around us'
- Interdependence - 'Needing one another'
- Circles and Cycles - 'Yesterday, today and forever'